Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Effective IT helps major enterprises with IT Consultancy on challenges for which they need (extra) expertise or skills.
We prefer using the Agile methodology to provide Software Architecture, Technical Design and Implementation of your business needs. We are always striving to find the best solutions for the requirements. We focus on High Quality and aim for the win-win rather than the quick win.
We are experts in the effective use of Java. We also have a high degree of familiarity with Clojure and the broader JVM ecosystem. We have mentored many early and mid-career engineers on the theory and practice of building robust systems. We have built and led multiple teams responsible for the implementation of new distributed services.
We are available for engagements where we can help with the design, implementation and/or improvement of your software projects.
Our services include:
- Advise on Software Architecture & Design
- Defining your Cloud-Native Strategy
- Designing and implementing
- high availability, fault-tolerant and scalable Cloud-Native Enterprise Solutions
- Java / Clojure Solutions & Integrations with internal / external systems
- Process Automation
- Spikes and Proof of Concepts
- Guidance on the Technology Stack for greenfield projects
- Advise on Migration to new architectures
- Bringing Best Practices to your enterprise such as
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Clean Code
- Design Patterns
- Bringing Lean & Agile development methods and practices to your enterprise such as
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Bringing Continuous Delivery approaches to your enterprise such as
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Software Assessment and Optimization
- Advise on Security
- Advise on GDPR Compliancy
- Performance tuning
- Database setup & Design
- Software Auditing
The Internet has a lot to offer for modern business ventures. eBusiness enables companies to work more closely and efficiently with business partners. Business-to-business (B2B) software integration solutions allow electronic data exchange between businesses or enterprises. eCommerce consists of the buying and selling of products or services over the Internet.
Custom software can reduce costs and increase time efficiency by automating business processes. An architecture transition is happening for modern web applications.
HTML5 browsers and powerful mobile platforms (Android/iOS) bring new capabilities to the client side of applications.
Cloud computing is a term for technologies that provide software (SaaS), platform (PaaS) and infrastructure (IaaS) services that do not require end-user knowledge of the installation and configuration of the system that delivers the services.